Ben Whishaw & Daniel Craig in Layer Cake.
You’re about to see just how ordinary I can be.
littlegirltree hat auf deinen Eintrag geantwortet: Tag! You’re it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it :D (Shamelessly tagging you back :-)
3) Wow, 121 movies, that’s impressive!! Did you see any good ones, have you got any recs?
Mostly c/o HBO and Star Movies haha (I’d get to watch sth else besides Suits if I could connect my pc to my tv….)
I don’t really have the best taste in movies but:
asked: "Tag! You’re it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it :D (Shamelessly tagging you back :-)"
(Omg I’m almost done with these)
- I bought 5 books during the Fully Booked weekend sale!
- It bothers me too much that I can’t figure out how to fix this when I save tags ;A;
- I’m doing the 365 movie challenge. According to my lame list, I’ve seen 121. Not bad? o/
- I honestly don’t know where my phone is half of the day.
- There is not one thing I own that I have to bring with me whenever I leave the house.
- I’m nearsighted so I wear prescription glasses. I only need it to read small distant words though so I can manage without them
- Which is good because I misplace those too much as well….
- I prefer odd over even numbers.
- Driving simultaneously relieves and gives me more stress.
- I love driving more.
"I love you. Not like they told you love is. And I didn’t know this either, but love don’t make things nice—it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren’t here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and die. The storybooks are bullshit."
— Ronny Cammareri, Moonstruck