while buying a shirt for my dad
- Me: I've never seen dad buy his own clothes. You always buy them for him.
- Mom: I want him to look good.
- Me: Can't he do that on his own?
- Mom: No, he doesn't know.
I am surrounded by racists.
- racist: Where are you eating lunch today?
- person: At that racist place—
- racist: Persepolis?
- person: Wow, that was so racist, Caesar and Jeej would be so proud of you
- racist: And Anton
- person: I meant that American place in CASAA!
- person: You should eat with us
- racist: Aw but it's so hot outsiiiide
- racist: I feel like eating something racist though
- racist: Persepolis is Arabian right? Oh, Persian.
- person: You should stop talking now
- racist: I wonder what Juntsu's doing?
- racist: He's probably somewhere being racist.
Fgy likes talking even when she's the only one listening
- fgy: When I woke up this morning
- fgy: I thought to myself
- fgy: I knew it!
- fgy: I knew I shouldn't have taken summer classes!
- fgy: I was having a monologue.
- me: You still are.