(Omg I’m almost done with these)
B: 3 biggest pet peeves
1. People leaning into my personal space to see what I’m doing
2. Being abruptly cut off by some douchebag while I’m driving an inch away
3. Drivers flashing their headlights at me when they’re the fuckers counter-flowing on my lane
Probably not my biggest pet peeves, I just had another stressful drive when I left the house again. Same old, same old.
G: If you had to rank yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, what would you be?
T: What kind of underwear are you wearing?
The comfortable kind
W: Do you like it when people play with your hair?
It’s fine as long as they don’t tickle me
(why am I still here omg)
The concept of “coding” here in the Philippines is the government’s attempt to control traffic in the city :)) All the cars’ plate numbers over here end with a number and for Monday, plates that end in 1-2 can only drive from 10am-3pm. Tuesday is 3-4, Wednesday is 5-6, etc. Otherwise (and if you’re caught), you either have to look pitiful (or sadly) bribe the MMDA (Metro Manila Development Authority, our traffic enforcers) so he will let you go. The two cars I drive ends in 3 and 0 so I can’t use them on Tuesdays and Fridays respectively~ It only happens on weekdays, so I’m free to drive whatever car I want otherwise (and on holidays woot)
Okay it’s past 11am, I really should go now. Bye!
Welcome to America
America I fucking adore you, but this shit is pretty funny!
Challenge Accepted, available at SnorgTees
haha just printed some “THANK YOU” and “SORRY” signs that i can flash to drivers while i’m on the road. have always wanted to, but i keep forgetting. i really want to print a”FUCK YOU” one but i don’t want to be shot at by some driver who has as much anger management issues as i do.
19. Three things that upset me: Failing at sth that I worked really hard on, hypocrites, and the absence of Suits
29. Three things that annoy me recently: Assholes on the road, my hair, and someone’s existence in particular
50. Any question you’d like: What’s one thing you’d love to create someday?
Tonight while I was bringing @krinkletwinkle and @theredskirt home, this fucking driver kept getting on my nerves by taking up both fucking lanes and forcing me over to the fucking side that goes against our lane’s traffic. This happened during the whole fucking stretch of CP Garcia. I never felt so pissed off in my 18 months of driving. Must be the coffee or sth. Anyway, I flipped the fucking dick the finger while at the same time hoping he wouldn’t shoot me (stfu, things like that happen okay)
It was worth it though. Felt good.