archangelraguhel tagged me ♥
1. What is your favorite candy? Didn’t think I had one, but Potchi immediately came to mind.
2. Favorite subject in school/in general? Art Studies, Languages
3. Do you collect anything? Good Omens book covers among others o/
I know it’s not much, and I don’t have my favorite cover yet but I’m kinda proud of it~ I used to have 7, but I gave one copy to a friend because she hasn’t read it yet and I planned to get its hardbound version~ Also, see the bottom most one? Some asswipe never returned it to me. I kept the jacket because I’m paranoid it’ll get ruined so at least I have that. Why I even bothered to loan that copy in the first place is beyond me :/
And yay unabridged audio book! Just wanted to include that in the photo.
The smallest one is my first copy! It was also the only one I had when Nerful came to visit but look, he wrote something besides “Burn this book!” and emphasized that PTerry wrote it with him *u* (I just feel sad that whenever I ask for Good Omens, the bookstore employees always go, ”Oh, the one by Neil Gaiman?” ;o;)
4. Snow or rain? I love the rain. I never experienced snow at an age I could remember or even appreciate it either so,
5. Early bird, or night owl? Both lately. Sleep eludes me.
6. Earth, water, fire, or air? Always water
7. If you could go back in time, what time would you go to and why? 4th year high school, so I can take down notes on how the hell I wrote my portion of the thesis with the best thesis group ever.
8. Favorite color? Black, or dark grey
9. Can you speak any other languages? I’m fluent in Filipino, I’m also learning German so my Deutsch is a lot better than my Japanese.
10. What is your dream occupation? Translator or layout coder :)
11. Favorite recipe? I don’t really cook or bake. Omelette? /lame
Boring recycled questions for everyone under the cut. (As much as I love the number 11, I hope you all answer these. If you want, you can just pm me somewhere. My curiosity begs that you do ;o;)
Lol I knew you were gonna request 2 and 17!
2. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
Our high school yearbook <3
4. Did you meet anybody new today?
I was a neet the whole day so just Madge Arwell’s family, the weepy harvesters of year 5345 and the wooden sonic-proof aliens from the Doctor Who 2011 Christmas Special today~
16. Would you go skydiving?
Sure, why not. I’d be scared shitless but I think I’ll try it.
17. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
An alarm clock I don’t use.
24. Have you ever called through a window?
Yup! One was in high school, that window on the second(?) floor of our building that leads to the roof.
25. Have you made a prank call?
I think so, but I’m not sure. You think I’d remember sth like that but I don’t ;__;